BÜTEC Solodrive One
Profile Frame (Standard)
The stationary motor podium.
In contrast to previous motor-driven platform systems, the SOLODRIVE ONE offers a completely new performance potential. By means of 4 friction-locked spiral spindles, the lifting platform controls any desired height position steplessly from 0 to 1.50 m (less 22,5 cm installation depth). A jerky locking with locking bolts is no longer necessary. At a lifting speed of 1 cm/s, one unit for the first time carries a dynamic load of 200 kg/m² and a static load of 750 kg/m². The extremely stable scissor construction absorbs the horizontal forces. Available with frame profiles Standard, Standard Plus and Eco.
Control is optionally by means of a fully digital control panel, with which each motor platform of a complete system can be moved individually. The speed is also controlled via the practical touch screen control.
An integrated shearing edge safety device immediately stops the lifting and lowering process in case of external contact of the edges and thus fulfils the safety regulations.
- with 22 / 25 mm beech wood blockboard, natural (others on request)
- static load capacity: 7.5 kN/m²
- dynamic load capacity: 2 kN/m²
- installation depth: 20 cm
- height adjustment: 0 - (1.5) m (infinitely variable)
- standard size 2x1 m - special sizes possible
- optional fully digital control
- lifting speed 1 cm/s
- statics optionally available
- complex stage sets in minutes
- extensive accessory range
- with compact corners for mounting accessories