Quick and easy to set up with few personnel.
A typical requirement in sports and multipurpose halls: School sports in the morning and a sports event with many spectators in the afternoon! What can be done to get many seats in position quickly? Use our BÜTEC Push'n Pull - mobile telescopic grandstand. The delivery takes place in single grandstand blocks, which can be freely configured in inclination, surface allocation and depth. A twisting during the pulling process is impossible. It has never been possible with only one person to extend and retract a grandstand block of 10 inclines up to 2 m height with a width of 2 m in just 5 minutes.
Due to its short assembly and dismantling times, the Push'n Pull is a cost-effective and functional alternative to motorised telescopic grandstands. Each block can be positioned freely in the room and can be extended as required. Depending on the event, it can be decided whether all rows or only a partial extension is used. A pluggable or screwable aluminium railing completes the system. The Push'n Pull system is delivered with a statics according to Eurocode 9 and DIN standard.
- platform systems: Compact / Standard / Master
- surface covering: according to choice
- block size: 1.25x2 m, others on request
- extension dimension: 0,95x2m, others on request
- gradient: 16.66 to 40 cm
- storage requirement: 1,25x2 m
- load capacity: 500 kg/m², others on request
- low storage requirements
- time & effort saving construction
- extremely short assembly & dismantling times
- freely positionable in the room
- arbitrary, blockwise expandable
- easiest handling
- variable extendable number of steps
- no power supply necessary
- low-maintenance service